HOPE Group Clinical has been providing services in the state of Arizona for over 25 years and is seeking Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) to join our growing agency.
HOPE Group Clinical provides center based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services in Phoenix. BCBA candidates will gain access to top notch clinical leadership, scheduling flexibility, excellent continuing education training and professional development opportunities. Leadership opportunities for the right candidate!
As a HOPE Group Clinical BCBA, you’ll be responsible for:
- Training and providing ongoing supervision of Behavior Technicians
- Overseeing assessments, treatment plan development, and ongoing program data analysis to ensure maximum client progress
- Attending quarterly staff meetings with the HOPE Group Clinical leadership team
- Developing trainings and collaborating with other BCBAs and clinicians
- Remaining current on new research and developments in behavior analysis
Our Requirements: All BCBAs are expected to have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills along with effective organizational skills including the ability to multitask, prioritize, and communicate well with other staff.
- BCBA Certification
- Arizona Licensure for Behavior Analysts (or eligible for licensure through the Board of Psychologist Examiners if moving from out of state)
- Flexibility with working on evenings and some weekends
Full Time BCBAs Compensation & Benefits
Pay: $70,000.00 – $82,000.00 per year + Bonus pay
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Annual Continued Education Stipend
- Paid licensure and certification dues
- Monday to Friday