Registered Behavior Technician
As a HOPE Group Clinical Registered Behavior Technician, you’ll be responsible for:
- Implementing treatment plan as prescribed by the licensed supervisor
- Updating the supervisor on behavior changes which affect treatment decisions.
- Complying with billing deadlines via the online billing system.
- Receiving 5-10% clinical supervision every 2 weeks.
- Energetic, patient and dedicated with a passion to help others
- Some previous work experience working with children; preferably with children with special needs
- Move LOVE working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday afternoons and evenings (some Saturday options available)
- Must be willing to work in an in-home setting with the same client(s) each week
- Applied behavior analysis (ABA) experience is awesome!
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to get to and from the client’s home in the community
- Comfortable with using a tablet provided by the company
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED
Full Time Registered Behavior Techicians Compensation & Benefits
Pay: $17.00 – $18.00 per hour
Bonus 10% – 20% of monthly income
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance